- World leading dairy group
- World leader in the cheese market
Founded in 1933, Lactalis is a French family-owned dairy company that remains a landmark of dairy-making traditions and industrial know-how. Lactalis offers high-quality, nutritional, and delicious tasting products both in France and abroad.
- Turnover: 17 billion euros
- 75,000 employees with a presence in over 85 countries
- 229 production sites worldwide
Lactalis is a dairy group with strong international scope.
- Europe 37,700 employees
- America 18,900 employees
- Asia/Oceania 8,500 employees
- Africa 9,900 employees
Lactalis Group gathers together leading, renowned international brands: